Saturday 22 October 2011

Four Lusts

Scarf- H&M, Sequin Tee- Topshop, Knitted Jumper- Topshop, Jeans- Miss Selfridge

1. I've been craving a fur scarf for ages now after seeing a few people wearing them and looking amazing. I have a black knitted jumper that I think would look so much better with this scarf around the neck.
2. Its gaudy, bling and metallic- not my normal type of thing at all! But I think with a pair of black trousers and a cardigan it would look nothing of the sort. HA.
3. Knitted. Big. Green. Blue. Topshop. What's wrong with that?
4. Been looking for a pair of high waisted jeans and a pair of 'berry' coloured jeans, put them together and BAM beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. the tee is AMAZING <3

    check out my blog hun, and we can folloe each other if you want!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete